Still a WIP

So it is past 10 pm here and I have just switched off my work computer. I was hoping that my main WIP this week, the quilting on my frame (which I haven't used for 2 years)
of my Maisy quilt (ready since last year in August!)
would no longer be a WIP (after being a UFO for over a year) but unfortunately, it will still be when I go to bed very soon.
I was really looking forward to a little bit of quilting tonight but with 3 out 3 children ill at the moment and lots and lots of work to do, it won't happen today. I am really happy to have got my frame out again and to have finally managed to use it again after a disastrous Sunday. I have quilted on it Monday and Tuesday and I only have part of one row and one border left on the quilt so hopefully it shouldn't be a WIP for much longer. My (secret) goal is to have it ready to be finished (hand sewing the binding) on Sunday in front of Downton Abbey. Let's see if that works!

My other WIP this week are my solid blocks for the Simply Solids Bee as I have fallen behind. So I am playing catch up and hoping to get those out next week some time.
Linking to Lee for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!