August in review

I know this is very late but since we have come back from France at the beginning of August, I seem to have very little time to do anything, or to be too tired in the evening to start working on the computer. School has started back, work is really busy and I am trying to be good and attend exercise classes twice a week. Also Autumn has arrived and it is dark so early now that I think all my energy has disappeared. Anyway, it is nearly mid-September but I thought I would still post a mosaic of my August finishes, as often mainly some bee blocks but also a finished hexagon top that needs quilting (and still needs it!) and my batiks stars top which is almost there!
Linking to Fresh Sewing Day, even if it is so late!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5