Teacher's presents - part 2

So Mr Cars' teacher got a pillow but I also made another 4 presents for the teacher's assistant and Miss Strawberry Shortcake's teachers. I found inspiration in the same lovely book Pretty in Patchwork Holidays to make some notebook covers for all 4 of them.

I had some cute printed linen that I had collected over the years, I asked the kids to pick up the linen they wanted and picked some solids to complement the linens.
I got my Sizzix out to cut over 80 little 2' squares and set to work first on the outside of the cover.
Before making up the interiors with an assortment of fabric that I thought would work well with the exterior or for a teacher!
And that was it, 4 presents and 4 more OPAM for me this month! All with a perfect size notebook in them. I hope the teachers will find a use for them!

These were easy to make and quite fun, I think I might try to make a few as Christmas presents if I get around to it! Speaking of Christmas, did you see the Christmas Quilt-Along which started in June on Joanna's blog? Sounds really fun but I don't think I'll have to join in sadly.
Linking to We did it Wednesday and Whoop Whoop Friday
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway