WIP

I have finished some bee blocks this past week, but I still have more to do. I am working on my Simply Solids blocks for Kerri and I am nearly there! Here are my 2 in-progress blocks:

But I have also made some progress on something for me, or rather for Miss Strawberry Shortcake. I have put together all the blocks I had (made by my fellow bees in February for Bee Europa) using the layout she decided on and got this 5 x 5 flimsy.

Now it fits her toddler bed at the moment but she will most probably move out of the toddler bed for a bigger bed in a year or so. The fabric and pattern are not baby-ish so I figure she could still use her quilt so I have decided to make it bigger with one additional row. So I am making more blocks to be able to complete her quilt soon-ish.

It has been so long since I have put together something bigger than a purse or a bag, it feels so great. I can't wait to get going with this one and I know she can't wait either!
Linking with Lee for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Love those solids blocks, and your stawberry shortcake quilt is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine,
    I adore the fabric used in the quilt for Miss Strawberry Shortcake!
    I was wondering if you'd mind telling me where you got it from please?
    Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse