More Bee Blocks

This past week-end was a lot busier than I planned and I hardly had any time to sew. On Saturday, I spent a few hours moving about 950kg of turf from our front drive to our back garden and laying it just in time to avoid the very heavy showers we had for most of the afternoon. Hubby was planning to do it in the afternoon after Mr Cars football tournament but the weather forecast was so bad that I thought I'd be better taking advantage of the dry morning. I was really tired after that and didn't have much energy but I managed to hem one more curtain while having a rest. 
On Sunday we went on a shopping trip to IKEA and we came back with lots of flat packs to finish organising the house. Lots of DIY on the agenda. We spent most of the afternoon in IKEA and again that left little to no time for some sewing unfortunately. The weather has been so horrible lately cold and wet that it is actually perfect time to quilt but I can't seem to find much time for it unfortunately.

Anyway I did manage to finish a few more bee blocks than the ones I showed you last week. I finished my Bee White Black block with a lovely bright red strip to make it pop and it is on its way back home now.



I also finished 2 patriotic granny square blocks for Ginger for the Granny Bee Square. I have 2 more to do for this month. Maybe I'll get to them this week.


I played with HST and solids to make Christine's blocks for Sew Euro Bee An. I hope she likes what I have come up with!

I also cut my second stack of Texty Charm Squares from a Fabric Freedom fabric.

I have more blocks to finsih off and I am really hoping to find little time to sew this week. Watch this space!
Linking with Jen for Building Blocks Tuesday and with Plum and June for Let's get Acquainted Monday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Yes, i like the blocks you made very much! I am already looking forward to assemble the blocks and to snuggle up under my bee quilt ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped by from Building Blocks Tuesday, 5 blocks, wow. My favourites are 1 and 4 - I think it's the colourways that are attracting more to them, great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I Love the black and white block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea, Ikea, Ikea! My 2yo daughter will often answer the question "Where should we go today?" with "Ikea!"... I'm so proud ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway