Racing time

Another week gone with no much time for sewing. I have found a little bit of spare time on the commute to work to do some hand sewing. I am desperately trying to finish my EPP blocks for Helen which were due...well months ago. I am slowly getting there.
At home I have managed only a little sewing. I finished and hanged my first pair of curtains for the dining room. There were the curtains for the French Windows so they are huge. I still need to blind stitch the hem but I'll do that later and today I started a pair for the side windows. I have one curtain hanged tonight, the second one is not sewn yet, maybe tonight! Again the hem needs to be hand stitch too.

This week was also Mr Cars' birthday. So there was some birthday preparation and baking to do. I struggled to find an idea for his birthday cake but I finally settled on a racing/formula one car. I really liked it!

And now I need to make another one tomorrow for his party with his friends on Tuesday! And that will have to be for tomorrow night as I am working tomorrow. Not much sewing time tomorrow either I suppose!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5