WIP Wednesday

The house building work has probably reached its worst now as they are knocking the walls between the old and new build down. And of course it is very cold here, we even had snow last night. Still no kitchen or main bathroom in view at the moment. It looks like we will be without a kitchen for a third week-end.
So in the evening, once we have gone over everything that need planning, ordering, sorting out, I try to sew a bit... to keep sane!
This last week, I have tried to concentrate on catching up with my Basket Weave blocks. I have nearly finished Sarah's green with a hint of black and white ones. I only need to add the background fabric now.
I am hoping to get her blocks out by the week-end!
I have also started on the other basket weave blocks I am still owing. The bee officially finished at the end of November so I really to clear those of my list asap.

And I also have some WIP of another type this week, I have some Work In Planning... I'd like to make for Christmas (and I know time is running out but I'll try...)
I am planning 2 circle pouches using this tutorial, one cushion using this tutorial, 2 (or more..) mini purse using this tutorial. That's quite a few projects but most of them seem quite small and easy to make so I am really hoping I will get there eventually... Wish me luck.
I am linking this post to Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5