WIP - Bee blocks

Again this week, I have managed to finish a few of my WIP from last week. My Happy Cloud and my Modern Mini RR are all finished now. My Halloween Witch is brightening the living room.


This week I am trying to work on Bee and swap blocks.
Lush asked for a scrappy block for Sew-Euro-Bee-an for October. My colour was green. I have pieced my strips and I now need to slash through them and assemble them with a plain triangle. More soon....

Mary's block for EEEEP EPP Bee are still on-going and I am hoping to get them done very soon....
I am also trying to finish my hexie flowers for October

My Bee Weave it or not blocks are still not finished either...
Amelie asked for a sailing boat for Modern Minx Bee and I haven't even started this one....

And of course I need to finish off my purse for the UR Priceless blog hop starting on Monday. I will be on the hop next Wednesday (7)
Lots of in-progress this week that I am hoping to clear off my desk very soon....
I am linking to Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.
Celine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!