Stars in my eyes

Late post today because I have literally finished sewing the stars I wanted to show... All my stars for the [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee are finished now. The posting deadline is Monday so I had to get going with those. I really like the pattern I have picked, even if I was a bit scared to get started and I like the different variations I have with the colour scheme. Show time now...

orange and aqua on a white background for Wendi

red and white on a white background for Chandra

purple and teal on a white background for Krista

dark blue and green on a white background for Wendy

coral and aqua on a white background for Cindy

and the same orange and aqua on a white background for Jodi

Now a picture of all the stars with my own in pink that I made a couple of days ago.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5