Quilting

I picked a UFO today that I have been willing to finish off for a few months now. I had made the little Log Cabin panel in September 2009, playing on dark and light contrast. I wasn't sure how to quilt it so I look into a book called Quilting makes the Quilt to find inspiration. I decided to go for a straight line quilting design slightly off-centred. I like the effect. What do you think?
I am linking this post to Leah's UFO Sunday. Now to finish it into a cushion for Miss Strawberry Shortcake and that will be one less UFO on my list!

And today I also finished stitching my panel "Random symmetry" for the Mouthy Stitches swap. I hope my partner likes it.

Celine

Comments

  1. I'm sure Miss Strawberry Shortcake will love her pillow. I'm an orange person so I think your Random Symmetry is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout for the log cabin! And good job on getting the UFO off your list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5