Halloween Witch

My witch wall-hanging, from the Halloween See-Saw with Diane, is finished. I am so proud to have been able to finish it this month before it turned into a UFO! I showed you some of the quilting last Wednesday.
Well I added more pumpkins and other free-motion quilting to some of the other borders.


I stitched through my pumpkins with orange thread too.
And at the week-end, I blind stitched the binding at the back of the quilt. My witch can now hang proudly in our house.
I am very grateful to Diane for the lovely borders she has added to my beautiful quilt.
One more (and last) OPAM for me for October.

And I also finished working on my last border for the Modern Mini Round Robin that will be on its way to its owner very soon.

The big reveal for the swap is 19 November so come back to check out what we have been up to!
Celine


Comments

  1. Love the finish. She can come visit anytime (or even stay permanently if she likes) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5