Blog hops

If you are a huge fan of EPP (English Paper Piecing) or if you have always wanted to try it, now is the time! Laura of Quokka Quilts has started the travelling pic stitch blog hop, starting today with the lovely Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey.
All the explanations are on Laura's blog and you can join in any time. My stop on the hop will be on 25 October 2012. There are lots of sponsors for the blog hop so be sure to join in when you get a chance.
I have already picked the picture I am going to use, we will be travelling East. I need to pick my fabric and start sewing my block soon...

Now if you are more into Halloween mood and you like paper piecing, be sure to check the Halloween Paper Pieced Blog Hop starting today too.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway