Granny squares

I have been chain piecing some granny squares lately, following Katy's tutorial here.
I am making 3 sets of 8 blocks in pink and yellow with Kona white,
snow
and charcoal backgrounds
for the Not your Granny Bee! swap. These little blocks are on their way now...
I can't wait to get a set of blocks back, mine will all have charcoal background but with 24 different centre combinations. That will make a nice colourful quilt...
Don't forget my giveaway, there is still time to enter here.
Celine

Comments

  1. I love the pink and yellow together especially alternating with the white and charcoal. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink, yellow and white too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm part of Not Your Granny Bee Swap, too! Nice work. Can't wait to get all the blocks back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5