Swaps

On our return at the week-end, I had a lovely package waiting for me. I received a lovely initial key-fob from Ellie Bella in the RATZ swap. This is the front with a felted C
and the back with a lovely flower. It is hard to see on the picture but Ellie has embellished the flower with embroidery and added a lovely lime green button in the middle.
I love the fabric she has used too! Another great swap!

Yesterday I sent off these string blocks for the MMBS swap. I only managed to make 9 this time. I was planning about 40 to have enough for a quilt, but time ran out on me. Maybe I'll make another round to complete my pile of blocks.

And I also received 2 more Maisy blocks from Ulrike. They are so gorgeous. I can now put together the lower half of the quilt... when I get some time.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse