WIP Wednesday

It is a slow week here, I haven't been able to spend much time sewing with 2 kids ill and not really sleeping at night. And I have most probably caught their bug now... At least the sun has appeared since yesterday and at long last it feels like spring.
I have started working on my HST cushion or zig zag cushion in solid chocolate and brown prints that I want to give my Mum for her birthday. I have almost cut all my squares, only 2 colours left.
I have also started to piece some hexagons in the same colourway to applique onto another cushion for my Mum. I need more hexagons though but I have pieces of fabric cut out for them.
Finally I have finished piecing 2 little leaves that I am going to turn into key rings, I need to add eyelets and a clasp and will send one of them to my partner in the RATZ swap.
The topic next month is fabric magnets if you are interested in joining in.
Celine

Comments

  1. It's going to be a stricking zig zag quilt! Very cute idea with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the leaves! :) Be sure to share with us once you do the eyelets... I've never tried them but love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute leaves! what a great idea. April @ Little Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse