M-11 Rickshaw

I finished M-11 Rickshaw while Miss Straberry Shortcake was taking her swimming lesson. She loves having her own activity and her confidence grows every time she goes. It is so nice to watch children slowly grow...
I decided to use reverse applique for this block rather than piece all the diamonds. It worked well I think.
I need to add the sashing on this block and then I can add it to my Row M.  2 more to do in Row M to have a complete row.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time cutting out more Dear Jane blocks so I am hoping to post pictures of a few others soon. Watch this space.

I just realised I haven't yet posted a picture of the framed hexie I sent to Linda in April. I draw a rose free-hand since her theme is Roses. I hope she'll like it!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse