Dear Jane - 2 blocks from Row D

I had prepared 4 blocks that I was hoping to finish by mid-May but I only have two to show off.
The first one I made is D7 Meeting Place, which I finished yesterday with sashing and also attached to D6. This was the BOW on the Dear Jane list a couple of weeks ago.

The next block I picked is D8 Dee Dee's Delight. I made this one with reverse applique. I started it yesterday in front of the TV, a rare event for me! and finished it today. I need to add the sashing and sew it to the rest of the blocks in that row.

That's 9 blocks in row D and 3 more to go to finish that row.
My numbers are now: 119, 7, 0, 2510.
Celine

Comments

  1. Very pretty blocks. I like them. You will get them all finished before the exhibition in Belgium next year, I'm sure, if you keep up the speed. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway