New York Beauty quilt-along

Have you noticed the new (slightly over sized) icon on the left of my blog Sara at Sew Sweetness is starting a New York beauty quilt-along. The blocks are paper-pieced and there are several variations on Ula Lens website, go and check it out, be sure to also look at her gallery where she shows some stunning quilts. While you are there, be sure to check her paper-pieced stars as well. She also has a lovely zodiac BOM... with stars of course!Back to the quilt-along, it starts on 5th March so it's not too late to join the fun. Check the flicker group as well for some fresh inspiration.
I also received a lovely star from Karin in Sweden yesterday for the [3x6] sampler quilt mini bee.
I have joined the Star Hive and again asked for white and pink blocks so I should get a lovely collection. I haven't started on my blocks yet as I can't really decide which star to go for...

Celine

Comments

  1. Had a look.....OH! I have so many irons in the fire allready!! Well.....maybe I could fit it in somewhere xx maybe xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5