Hexies

I haven't had a hexie-related post for a while, which is quite unusual as it seems that this was all I was doing the last few months.... so I have kept all the hexie pictures for this one.
First this is the hexie I received from Donna earlier in December for the hexie flower swap on the Craft Forum.
and the one I got from Gloria on the same swap at the end of December:
Second is the framed hexie that is now on its way to Lyn for the swap on the Craft Forum. Her theme was red work which is quite fitting for the season really. So I designed a Christmas Tree for "Noel". I hope it fits in her collection

Third is the hexie flower I will be sending to Jeanettte for the swap on the Craft Forum. Another red and white around Christmas time!
These are the lovely hexies I received from Kris on the the Inchy Hexagon Swap. She sent me a gorgeous card and a piece of spotty fabric to make more flowers as well as some cute hexie templates. Lovely additions to my garden!
And last but not least the thank you hexie I have sent to QuiltJane who organises the Inchy Hexagon Swap. Jane has sent me 2 welcome packs with hand made flower because unfortunately the first one never made it to the UK and she is doing a great behind-the-scene job keeping the swap running with people joining in or leaving almost on a monthly basis.
I also got a lovely package yesterday from Benita from Victoriana Quilt Designs as I won one of her giveaway in November. I received some lovely fabric. Thanks Benita!
Celine

Comments

  1. what lovely colours...I am sure you can make them fit ... somewhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexies are lovely Celine. You know how addicted I am to them LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse