Last minute lotto blocks

Just finished 5 more blocks for the lotto this month, by the deadline! It is useful to be in Europe with the US deadline I guess as it gives just that little bit more time to finish off and post my blocks before the deadline.
I started to randomly sew some strips together during the course of the month to make more blocks after I completed one a little while ago and when I pulled them off yesterday, I realised I had enough started to make an extra 5 blocks. I finished sewing the strips yesterday evening and completed the 5 blocks this morning. Here are my 6 blocks together
and each of the 5 blocks I made yesterday.





Well I haven't managed to make the full set of 9 to maximise my chances to win the lottery but I will still cross my fingers, hoping I could win a few blocks this month. And this block is definitely one to remember to use some scraps when the scrap bins start to overflow. Fun and easy to make and a lovely random pattern.
Today the postman has also brought me some more siggies and a lovely book that I am eager to start using as soon as possible to show you the result. Just one hint, it is Christmassy! But before that, I need to finish Miss Strawberry Shortcake's Advent Calendar, it is all quilted now, just need to add the binding to be able to hang it to the wall and put the chocolates in it.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!