Life is beautiful - stitching #2

I started cutting and sewing Big Boy's bathrobe yesterday afternoon and the whole house was covered in little red bits yesterday evening. I used my "so-called vintage pattern from 1985" - which made a couple of you smile ;-) but I was too tired to continue when the kids went to bed last night. I don't have much more to do but it was too much. Hubby was away in Sweden so I was drained when it was time to sit down and relax. Anyway, instead I went to bed early and finish stitching my second "Life is Beautiful" block.

I have a couple more drawn, ready to be picked up so maybe I can keep my target of one a month. I know my quilt won't grow fast at that speed but progress is always good! I had had the pattern for a year before I picked it up and made a start so I can't pretend it will be finished quickly. The sayings are so nice though that it helps to focus on the positive in life!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...