Life is Beautiful – A new project

Last week while I was at my Mum’s I managed to stitch the first of the 32 quotes from Life is beautiful:
 “Life is a journey, travel it well.”

 About a year ago, when I went to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, I bought Life is Beautiful pattern by Helen Stubbings from  Hugs’n’Kisses.

 Although I had looked at the pattern and planned to get started a couple of times since, I hadn’t made any progress at all so far. But this month, I have finally assemble all I needed to get started on the stitcheries: muslin and thread and stabiliser. And I drew a few blocks to take away with me.
Here is my block alongside the pattern:

Celine

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for these patterns for à friend. Can you Please send me copies over the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry but this pattern is copyright so if you would like to acquire a copy, you will need to buy it from a trustful source. Helen has put a lot of effort in designing her quilt so it is just fair that she is paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at these, I really starting to think I might like to do this one. Continue having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great to see a post from five years ago...and as you saw, I'm so tempted to start this project....I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I hoped you finished it! Your pretty work is inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse