Birdie Stitches – June block!

I am very slowly catching up and finally finished stitching the June block. This one was a very busy block and took a while to complete. I started stitching it late June/early July and hadn’t picked it up until last week. I took advantage of being on holidays to rest while stitching.


I have also started on the July block with its fireworks, I am half way through, don’t know if I will finish it by end of the month. We are only a few days off September block but I am trying to keep focus as I would very much finish this quilt as a wall hanging sometime early next year.  Maybe this one won’t join my pile of UFO, who knows!

Celine

Comments

  1. I only just started the June block on the weekend, but I'd skipped over it, so I'm already finished July and August.

    You're block looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse