Little birds

This week I have been working on curtains for the lounge. I have bought the fabric over a year ago and we decorated the room in August last year but I never got around to actually sew the curtains. We have visitors next week so I decided it would be great if I could hang the curtains before they arrived.
I have also worked on my little birdie block and finally finished stitching the block for May on Friday.


I still have to put the squares around it but at least the stitching is done. Maybe I'll be able to start stitching the June block before the end of the month. I now next block will be published on Friday but I am slowly catching up.

I used a former birdie (March one) for my framed hexie for this month and my bird is ready to fly to Australia tomorrow.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse