Pictures from the week-end

If you have been reading my blog since I started it last year, you might remember the fabric I have been playing with from this post. Well I finally got the bag out and made a start on the baby quilt I wanted to give my friend's son. Didn't manage to make it by his first birthday, will I be able to hand it over on his Christening (less than 2 weeks now). I will surely try my best...

On Saturday I went to my quilting group for my last day long monthly session. I cut all the fabric I needed for the pieced blocks and border and sewn all my 9-patch blocks.


And yesterday, I played with Bondaweb and fabrics and "helped" by my two little ones, I managed to fuse 2 blocks.
A bear:

and a spotty monkey:
6 more animals to prepared before going on the "extreme" sewing phase. Bright colours again.
Stay tuned for hopefully more progress report VERY shortly!

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5