The pictures...

I had promised you earlier this week that I would post a picture of the lovely goodies I had received from Cristiana in the Angel Swap, well here they are:

I am so lucky to have received so wonderful items. Thanks very much Cristiana. I have even used the scissors already.

And this is a sneak peek of what I sent, more later...

I have noticed yesterday that I have received over 1000 hits to my blog in just under 6 months. When I started this blog I was a bit scared and was wondering if anyone would ever read it. Never did I think that 1000 visitors would stop by, even if it is for a brief moment! This is great, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I will think of some celebration in the next few days, stay tuned.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!