some progress!

We went back home this extended week-end to pick up Maxime who had spent a week away with Grand-Ma. First time almost that he is going away for so long on his own. Of course they both had a fantastic time and no he didn't miss us and wasn't so keen to come back home! Not surprising when he went swimming a couple of time, went to the zoo , etc. And most importantly, didn't have to share Grand-Ma's attention with anybody at all, he had her all to himself, what a luxury when after 3 years as Mummy and Daddy's centre of the workd, you have to learn to share with your new baby sister. Life is so hard!

The drive there and back is relatively long so I had time to do a little bit of sewing on the way. I started by the stitchery I have started a month ago (last time we went back). And I am proud to be finally able to show a picture of my first block from Jenny at Elefantz Shabby Roses BOM. I really like the design so I have decided to join in - rather late but never too late I suppose! Anyway here is my first block: Rest


The colour on the picture are absolutely awful. My background fabric is not yellow at all, it is normal colour muslin. I'll take a new picture tomorrow in daylight... Edited 1st September: I now have a picture which does more justice to my block with better colors!

I also started to make some hexies for the September Pot Luck, which is starting tomorrow on the GHQA-2 blog. I have made 6 dotty hexies so far:



And finally I have started to work on project#1 for the Angel's swap but shhh! I can't really tell you more!


Anyway time for bed now!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse