Little progress!

No my bag is not finished yet! But I have done the internal double pocket for my "still unfinished" bag. So now I can move on to next step: assemble the lining.
I have also started to rummage through my Christmas fabrics to find the central squares for the Scrappy Christmas block swap and I have found this lovely fabric. The squares are just the right size so I have cut out 7 to do my blocks. I now need to find some strips to sew around the central squares. We are making some Scrappy Hedgerow Blocks following the tutorial from Oh, Fransson. There are 102 participants in the swap, it should be a lot of fun! Funny how as I am writing this, I have received an email for Beth, who organise the swap to tell me who is in my team! They are all American ladies, I will go and check their blog if they have one soon so I can introduce myself and get to know them a little bit before the swap!


OK then time to go and feed the family now! And tomorrow is back at work...
Celine

Comments

  1. Hi! I'm one of your partners for the Scrappy Hedgerow Block swap. I'm really looking forward to swapping with you and getting to know you. My husband is from the UK (Saddleworth/Oldham area) and he moved to the USA to be with me. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5