Blocks for the May Lotto

Finally I have finished my blocks for the blocklotto and introduced myself briefly on the blog. I ended making 6 Cactus Pot blocks. I was initially planning to make 8 but I am running out of time. Blocks #5 & 6 have been cut, ready to be sewn for over a week now and I only manage to complete them today. The blocks are due by the end of the month (Sunday).


Next week, the new block for June will be posted. I will try to be quicker and make more maybe... watch this space!
Time to go to bed now as I might be tempted to go shopping for some fabric tomorrow with my lovely daughter (never to early to be immersed in the world of fabric/quilting etc!)
Good night!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway